I'm Back!!!Again...Hahas..I got back from my holidays a long time ago but i didn't have the time to update my blog cause i was busy playing SA >.<
Anyway..I went to Miri,Sarawak recently..I stayed one night in Miri apparently...and it so happens my dad and my uncle are so called "adventurous" they decided to travel to Bintulu..that is a 2 hour + in a car my friend...When We Got to Bintulu we stayed in this great hotel whose name i forgot...it has a killer beach view o.o Well let me cut to the chase,after staying in Bintulu we stayed in this National Park..the first thing we(me,dad,mom,sis,babysis,cousin brother,uncle and aunty) did was to take a boat ride =.= i didn't enjoy the boat ride at all..but my dad and uncle were joking the whole way..well here is one of the picture i have...
ya...so we stayed in a chalet which has no tv or any entertainment..we just played cars until all of us were sleepy..well everything was smooth...until my babysister VOMITED!God was one of the rooms smelly =.= so ya..the next day we went to Gua Niah..it was a 3.1km walk to the Entrance..i repeat..Entrance not the cave itself ^.^
one of the picture i toke for the cave is this..
you see the light in the picture?yes that's the top o.o of the moutain..after going up u have to walk down the stairs which is totally dark...and everywhere was filled with bat shyt =X 
another picture of the cave...
I was in Miri for 4 days 3 nights...and finally another 2hours+ spent in the car,waiting to reach Miri's Airport...In the plane,i was constantly looking outside of the window..i was praying that i saw the city lights A.S.A.P i missed home so much eventhough it was only 4 days...I never felt so relieved when the plane touched down..anyway this is just a quick post..will update more some other time..
Emo Boy Out~
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Holidays..
Posted by D.K at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment